Remedial Massage therapists are experienced in influencing myofascial health, pain and tension via massage. They work with people to improve movement, relieve pain and bring a sense of balance and rest to the body.
How can a remedial massage therapist help?
A remedial massage therapist can provide a wide range of services including:
- Deep tissue/ sports massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Relaxation massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Muscle energy techniques
- Lymphatic drainage techniques
What should I expect at my first remedial massage consultation at Proactive Health & Movement?
- A consultation time that allows us to offer a high-quality service.
- A thorough history and background assessment that gives you an opportunity to tell the practitioner your reason for consultation and goals for treatment.
- A myofascial assessment including physical and functional assessment where required.
- An opportunity for discussion and education regarding your health condition/ reason for consultation and management options.
- An outline of a short and long term management plan with the advice and recommendations of our practitioners.
And above all else, you can expect you will be treated with respect and kindness at all times.
How can I make an appointment?
- You can make an appointment by:
- Speaking with a member of our customer experience team by calling (03) 5298 1147